The Carers Centre for Brighton & Hove has been raising funds from both statutory and non statutory sources to make sure that we have sufficient resources to carry out our support work to carers. Due to the current funding climate, fundraising is a challenge for most charities in the UK.
Our special thanks go to:
- Brighton & Hove City Council
- Clinical Commissioning Group Brighton & Hove
- Big Lottery Fund
- Brighton District Nursing Association
- Carers Trust
- Esmee Fairbairn Foundation
- Sussex Community Foundation
- Homity Trust
- Macmillan Cancer Support
Thank you too to our many other funders who have allowed us to organise groups and activities over the year.
For more details, see our latest Annual Report or request a copy of our Annual Accounts.