Donating by Standing Order
A standing order is a way to set up making a regular fixed payment direct from your bank account.
With a Standing Order you are in full control to set the frequency (monthly, quarterly, annually) and the amount.
You can set up a standing order by:
- Printing and completing our standing order form and returning it to us by post.
- or you can set up standing orders with your bank; in branch, over the phone or using online banking.
Setting up your standing order
- Download The Carers Centre donation form here
- Fill it out
- Pop it in an envelope and return it to us at the address below
- We will take care of the rest
The Carers Centre for Brighton & Hove
18 Bedford Place
If you have any queries about donating or would like to find out more about The Carers Centre please do Contact Us