The Carers Centre is able to provide a range of training and support on carers issues and run courses on interactions with carers.
Areas we cover:
- who is a carer and what the issues are
- identifying and supporting young carers
- what services and support are available locally
- how you can support carers better
- treating carers as partners in care and what this means
We involve carers in the delivery of training.
We can do presentations at staff meetings and if certain staff have a key role in working with carers we can arrange induction meetings for new staff.