Carers Hub offers a wide range of services and comprehensive local resources to help improve the quality of life of carers in Brighton & Hove.
Carers Hub is a partnership of three local charities and local authority assessment staff, who have joined together to create a focal point for unpaid carers, to get information and support they need. The partnership comprises The Carers Centre for Brighton and Hove, Brighton and Hove Crossroads Care, Brighton and Hove Alzheimer’s Society and Brighton and Hove City Council.
What can you find on the Carers Hub?
- Carers awareness training for professionals
- Carers awareness training for employers
- Carers assessments and support
- Home-based respite to enable carers to attend health-related appointments
- Support for carers who are caring for someone at the end of their life, and those who have been bereaved
- Peer support for carers
- Support for carers of people with dementia
- The Carers Reablement Project – carers are matched with a volunteer to learn a new skill
- Support for Young Carers
Visit the Carers Hub today to find out more or see Latest TV’s interview with Sarah from The Carers Centre.