- Groups throughout the year
- Assorted venues - info at time of booking
- 10.15am - 4.30pm
Wellbeing in Nature Days for carers of those with a mental health condition
Do you look after someone in Brighton & Hove with mental health challenges?
Would you like to:
- Experience the calming, relaxing and reinvigorating benefits of being outdoors in nature?
- Have fun and relax in a stunningly beautiful natural setting?
- Connect with others in a similar situation to you in the great wide outdoors?
If so, then join us for a day out with Brighton & Hove’s local wellbeing in nature charity Grow.
Tuesday 31st January 2023 (postponed from December)
Tuesday 21st February 2023
Tuesday 25th April 2023
The day will offer a chance to spend time in nature, in a group, with other Carers, experiencing the wellbeing effects of nature connection and getting a break away from the stresses of the City and everyday life. You will have the chance to choose from a range of activities such as guided walks, wild art, conservation work, food foraging, gardening and cooking, mindfulness and gentle meditation exercises, shepherding and craft / green woodworking activities.
Drinks, lunch and minibus transport from central Brighton will be provided.