A-Z Guide for Help in the Home

Home » Resources » A-Z Guide for Help in the Home

This Fact Sheet draws attention to the Carers Hub, which is a single point of contact and reference for unpaid carers in Brighton and Hove and gives information on a wide range of local and national services, which may be useful to carers and those they care for.

These services may be provided by the Council, the NHS, charities, voluntary organisations or commercial bodies. To download this Fact Sheet click on this link.

Our Partners

  • Carers trust logo
  • Carers Hub logo
  • Pqasso logo
  • Charity Commission logo
  • CHAS logo
© 2023 The Carers Centre for Brighton & Hove · Registered Charity No. 1015728 · Registered Company No. 2758481 · All rights reserved