Would you like to be involved in research into carer wellbeing?
What does the study involve?
- A questionnaire at the start and end of the study
- Two wellbeing activities each week for five weeks e.g. reflective journaling, identifying unhelpful beliefs, colouring for relaxation
- Weekly check-in emails from a therapist
What are the potential benefits?
- Improved mental and emotional wellbeing
- New exercises and techniques to draw on when feeling down or stressed
- Weekly contact with a professional counsellor
- Contribution to research to support carers
My name is Kate Stewart and I am studying for a MSc in Integrative Counselling and Coaching. As part of my studies I am conducting research on supporting wellbeing in unpaid carers using an online therapeutic approach.
For more information about the project and to register to participate, you can contact me by email at email@example.com.